Code of Conduct
As members of the sailing community, users of Regatta Pages are tasked with documenting and serializing current events in the sailing world. In turn, we at Regatta Pages are committed to providing a safe,fair, inclusive, and welcoming environment for all members of the sailing community.
Regatta Pages pledges to act and interact with the community in ways that contribute to a fair, consistent, open, and corinthian community.
Examples of behaviors that contribute to creating a positive environment include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people.
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences.
- Providing and accepting constructive feedback.
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience.
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind.
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.